Uffizi & Accademia Combo Skip-the-Line Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: FT-FLR030
Enjoy a unique opportunity to explore Florence’s two great art museums in one day. Gain Skip-the-Line access to view the masterpieces housed in both the Accademia and Uffizi galleries. Our unique combo tour brings you to the heart of Florence’s art treasures, saving you time and money. See famous works by Boticelli, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Giotto and more, guided by an English-speaking art history expert.
Everyday, except Mondays, at 1:00pm
Approx. 5 hours
People on this tour: min 1 - max 20
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Group of 20 people or less
- Accademia Gallery entrance (skip the long line) and tour
- Uffizi highlights Tour (with Priority Entrance)
- All entrance tickets & reservation fees
- Dedicated audio headsets for groups more than 12
- Coffee or cappuccino break in the gallery’s panoramic cafe
- All tips and gratuities are covered
What We Love About This Tour:
- Convenience and flexibility of TWO great must-see attractions in one
- Super-competitive price and excellent service
- Access to the treasures of the Uffizi gallery, including works by Michelangelo, Giotto, Botticelli, and Leonardo da Vinci
- Seeing Michelangelo's David, the most famous sculpture in the world, up close and in person
Enter the Accademia Gallery museum with a fast-track priority entrance ticket and admire David, the original Michelangelo masterpiece that has become the symbol of Renaissance splendor. The Accademia Gallery houses many other great paintings and sculptures, including works by Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, and Andrea del Sarto. Your English-speaking guide will richly narrate the stories behind these famous works.
Walk toward Signoria Square, skip the lines and gain priority access to the beautiful Uffizi Gallery. Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided tour of the gallery’s main rooms, where you’ll see masterpieces by Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and many other artists.
There will be a break during the visit. Stop for a cappuccino or coffee at the panoramic Uffizi Café, located on the terrace above the ancient Loggia dei Lanzi.
Important to Know:
- Please note that due to current Coronavirus, the Italian Government's directives and safety policies, all customers will be required to bring and wear it’s own mask during the entire visit. Temperature checks will also take place at tour venues; if your temperature is above 37.5°C you will unfortunately not be able to attend the tour.
- Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 20 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrances, there are still compulsory security checks which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Big bags, liquid bottles, and large umbrellas will not be allowed inside the museums (ok small foldable umbrellas).
Terms and conditions:
- You can cancel or modify your tour date and time up to 96 hours before arrival/ departure free of charge. If your tour modification is of greater value, you are subject to the price increase.
- Any cancellations made within 96 hours and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult to join a tour or an activity.