Uffizi Gallery Master class with an Art Expert
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Florence
- Product code: FT-FLR002 -269627
Our exclusive Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery tour guides you through the wonders of the Uffizi, featuring works by Raphael, Botticelli,
Caravaggio, and Titian. Accompanying you will be an expert, English-speaking guide whose knowledge will illuminate the history and significance of these works.
Get ready for a life-changing cultural experience. Learn about the fascinating history of Renaissance Florence. Discover Giotto’s
revolutionary art, admire the beauty of Botticelli’s Primavera and the sensuality of his Venere, surprise yourself with Leonardo’s mix of rational genius and artistic creativity.
Tues - Sun at 3:00 pm
Approx. 3.5 hours
People on this tour: min 1 - max 15 * size of tour maybe reduced in the future with covid restrictions.
What's Included in this tour:
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 15 people or less
- Uffizi Gallery Tour (with Priority Entrance)
- All entrance tickets & reservation fees
- Coffee or cappuccino break in the gallery’s panoramic cafe
What we love about this tour:
- Marvel at the art treasures of the Uffizi gallery, including works by Michelangelo, Giotto, Botticelli, and Leonardo da Vinci
- Skip entry lines to spend more time on exploration and art appreciation
Meet your guide, a highly qualified English-speaking art expert, and enter the fascinating hallways of the majestic Uffizi Gallery
hassle-free, with skip-the-line tickets, early in the morning. Enjoy the pleasure of being in a small group of early morning visitors to this
celebrated, world-famous art collection.
You will be guided through a maze of artistic marvels, taken into the frames and behind-the-paint of legendary masterpieces. Discover
the traits and characteristics that show the evolution of art through the centuries, and see for yourself the development of medieval art into the creativity that made Florence the capital of a cultural and artistic revolution: the renaissance.
During our Uffizi Gallery guided tour, learn about the history of Florence and its secrets and discover the true beauty and creative
talent of the Uffizi collection. You will have the rare privilege of learning how to look at and appreciate masterpieces, from works by the genius Leonardo da Vinci, to Giotto's one-of-a-kind touches, to Botticelli's magical flower-filled Primavera. These masterpieces will come to life before your eyes.
There will be a break during the visit. Take the time for a frothy cappuccino or coffee at the Uffizi Café located on the terrace
above the ancient Loggia dei Lanzi, with a spectacular panorama on history.
Important to Know:
- Please note that due to current Coronavirus, the Italian Government's directives and safety policies, all customers will be required to bring and wear their own mask during the entire visit. Temperature checks will also take place at tour venues; if your temperature is above 37.5°C you will unfortunately not be able to attend the tour.
- Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 20 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which
may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
The Vasari Corridor currently under reconstruction
From December 2016 the Vasari Corridor will be closed to undergo a major reconstruction to highlight even better its architectural
characteristics and add some safety exits. It is expected to reopen in 2022 with new ticketing and restrictions. Stay tuned for more information!
Terms and conditions:
- You can cancel or modify your tour date and time up to 96 hours before arrival/ departure free of charge. If your tour modification is of greater value, you are subject to the price increase.
- Any cancellations made within 96 hours and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult to join a tour or an activity.