Accademia Gallery Skip-the-Line Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: FT-FLR011
Our exclusive Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery tour guides you through the masterpieces of the Accademia, including Michelangelo’s David and works by Botticelli, Paolo Uccello and Andrea del Sarto and more. Accompanying you will be an expert, English-speaking guide whose knowledge will illuminate the history and significance of these works.
Every day except Mondays, at 1:00pm or 4:00pm
People on this tour: min 1 - max 19
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 19 people or less
- Accademia Gallery entrance (skip the long line) and tour
- All entrance tickets & reservation fees
- Dedicated audio headsets for groups more than 12
What We Love About This Tour:
- See the most famous piece of sculpture in the world — up close and in person
- Explore other masterworks at the gallery, including paintings by Botticelli and del Sarto
- Skip entry lines to spend more time appreciating great art
Meet your guide and enjoy a nice short walk through Piazza del Duomo, seeing the Cathedral, Baptistery and Giotto Belltower, all the way through to the Accademia Gallery museum. With a fast-track priority entrance ticket you will admire David, the original Michelangelo masterpiece that has become the symbol of Renaissance splendor. The Accademia Gallery houses many other great paintings and sculptures, including works by Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, and Andrea del Sarto. Your English-speaking guide will richly narrate the stories behind these famous works.
Important to Know:
- Please note that due to current Coronavirus, the Italian Government's directives and safety policies, all customers will be required to bring and wear it’s own mask during the entire visit. Temperature checks will also take place at tour venues; if your temperature is above 37.5°C you will unfortunately not be able to attend the tour.
- Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 20 minutes before the starting time.
Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrances, there are still compulsory security checks which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Big bags, liquid bottles, and large umbrellas will not be allowed inside the museums (ok small foldable umbrellas).
Terms and conditions:
- You can cancel or modify your tour date and time up to 96 hours before arrival/ departure
free of charge. If your tour modification is of greater value, you are subject to the price increase.
- Any cancellations made within 96 hours and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult to join a tour or