Rome Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Duration: 100 Minutes (approx.)
Great for visitors who want to explore Rome without a set itinerary or schedule, this all-day pass on a comfortable, audio-guide-accompanied double-decker coach lets you access all the highlights of the city independently. The buses, which run all day, make stops at many major attractions, including:
• Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
• Trevi Fountain, The Pantheon, and Piazza Navona
• Piazza di Spagna
• Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
You can get off whenever you choose, and then catch another bus when you’re ready to move on.
Important to Know:
• Your booking voucher is not a ticket. To redeem your voucher, simply board the bus at any stop on the route, and show the driver your voucher (there's no need for a printout; you can show the voucher on your smartphone).
• Your bus ticket does not include entry fees to ancient sites and attractions. Many of these, like The Colosseum, are extremely popular and are likely to have long entry queues.
• You may need to adhere to a dress code (wearing clothing that covers your knees and shoulders) to enter certain sites along this route (like the Basilica of St. Mary Maggiore and parts of the Vatican City). You may also be limited to bringing only a small bag inside (no large camera or shoulder bags).
• During special events there are is a possibility that service can be suspended for a duration of a few hours to an entire day.