Capri Island Show & Go™
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: TCAPSG
Just 27 miles off the coast of Naples, the famous, craggy island of Capri rises from the clear jade waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea. A longtime hideaway for stars and celebrities, the island is home to fabulous restaurants, shops, and sites of natural beauty—including the spectacular, illuminated sea cave known as the Blue Grotto. Your full-day tour (great for shoppers, foodies, and those with limited time to explore) lets you take in all of these—while accompanied by a seasoned, English-speaking guide whose knowledge enriches every aspect of your trip.
Capri Show and Go departs from Naples and is only available from April 17th through October 31st. Closed tour dates: May 1st.
What We Love About This Tour:
- Arriving by private boat at the glittering harbor of Capri—and celebrating with a traditional limoncello
- Exploring the island’s winding streets, with its numerous chic boutiques, restaurants, and alfresco cafes
- Taking in the otherworldly sapphire waters of the Blue Grotto
Stop 1: Boat Ride to Capri
After you've met us at the meeting location in Naples Harbor, you'll head with your group to board a high-speed ferry. A 45-minute boat ride will deliver you among the anchored luxury yachts of Capri’s Marina Grande.
Stop 2: Capri Cruise
Once you've arrived you'll board a cruise around the island (1 hour). Take in the sites admiring the Scugnizzo welcome statue, the bay of Marina Piccola, the Siren's rock, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse and the famous Blue Grotto. The last cruise ferry departs at 1:00 p.m. In order to take in the full experience of the Capri Show & Go ™, we suggest you arrive at the Naples meeting point no later than 11:00 a.m.
Stop 3 (Optional): The Blue Grotto
If you wish, you can choose to take a boat excursion to the island’s most unique natural formation: the Blue Grotto—a sea cave where sunlight filtering through the water turns it neon blue (additional fees apply). If the weather and seas permit.
Stop 3: Capri
After returning to Marina Grande you will take the minibus ti reach the glamorous La Piazzetta. The shops and restaurants of Capri town sit high on the cliffs above the harbor. Once you’ve arrived, you’ll have free time to wander among the town’s many chic shops (selling high-end beachwear, jewelry, perfume, and more), enjoy lunch on your own, and snap as many gorgeous photos as you like. Your group will reconvene in the late afternoon for the ferry ride back to Naples.What’s Included:
- Transport to Naples pier by private coach
- Round-trip high-speed ferry between Naples and Capri
- Blue Grotto Excursion fee
Important to Know:
- Please be sure to arrive at the tour 15 minute before starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Please note that the boat journey to Capri will occasionally be affected by adverse weather and sea conditions. If you are predisposed to motion sickness, please take necessary precautions before your journey.
- Please note that excursions to the Blue Grotto can only be arranged onsite for an additional fee (cash only).
Important to Bring:
- Good walking shoes. The tour includes both hillside paths and stairs.
- A hat, sunscreen, and bottled water. Many parts of the itinerary are not shaded.
Please be aware that all participants in a same booking must join the tour all together.