Traditional Pasta & Tiramisù Making in Rome
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
About the Tour:
There’s nothing like a home-cooked, Italian meal—especially when it’s been prepared with the help of a professional chef, and enjoyed in a beautiful Roman gourmet restaurant. This is an experience that only “real Romans” (and friends of local chefs) usually get to have. Now, you can, too!
What We Love About This Tour:
- Preparing delicious pastas and dessert by hand with a professional local chef
- Enjoying a meal of the dishes you created in one of the best restaurants in Rome
Led by a professional English speaking Chef, the cooking class will be held in an traditional Italian restaurant, a few steps form Piazza Largo di Torre Argentian ruins. Then you’ll don aprons, and get to work making pastas from scratch: mixing dough, shaping it, then cooking it and adding meats, vegetables, and sauces. You'll also learn to make tiramisù—Italy's most beloved custard dessert. When your dishes are finished, you’ll settle in at a table and enjoy a wine-accompanied meal of your own creations.
- All food cooking ingredients
- Drinks to accompany your meal, including wine
- Hands-on instruction from your chef
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Please notify us of any dietary restrictions when booking.