Gourmet Dinner in Rome with Paired Wines
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: TRDINNER
About the Tour:
Great for foodies and wine enthusiasts, this intimate dining experience hosted by an esteemed English-speaking chef lets you indulge in some of Rome’s most distinctive flavors. Your small group (with a maximum of 12 people) will gather at a sophisticated restaurant just steps from Piazza Navona, and savor a four-course meal of traditional, seasonal preparations with paired wines.
What We Love About This Tour:
- Getting the V.I.P. treatment with a special table at a classically beautiful Piazza Navona-area restaurant
- Enjoying a four-course Italian feast hosted by a warmly welcoming, English-speaking professional chef Pairing each dish with exquisite vintages from local wine-growing regions
After meeting your group at 5:45 p.m. at Est-Artigiani del Gusto—a chic, refined restaurant just a black from Piazza Navona—you’ll meet your host chef and settle into your specially reserved table. For the next two hours, you’ll be served a series of delicious regional specialties, including antipasti, primi, secondi, and desserts, all made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. To accompany each course, you’ll also enjoy fine varietals from nearby wine regions like Piedmont, Tuscany, Umbria, and Abruzzo. Best of all, you’ll get to learn about local culinary and winemaking traditions from your host—an esteemed professional chef.
- All fresh locally sourced food and wines
- An intimate elegant atmosphere in the heart of Rome
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Important to Know:
- Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 15 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Please alert us in advance (when booking) of any dietary restrictions.