Gondola Serenade Tour
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: TVGONSER
About the Tour:
What We Love About This Tour:
- Floating past the graceful palazzos along the Grand Canal, whose façades can only be seen from the water
- Photographing iconic structures like the Rialto Bridge from a unique watery perspective
- Enjoying traditional Italian songs, played by an onboard guitarist and vocalist
After meeting your group near the Rialto Bridge, you'll settle into the seat of a traditional Venetian gondola. These narrow-hulled boats with their graceful curving prows have plied the city's canals for centuries, propelled by skillful gondoliers who push them along with single long oars. Yours will spend a half-hour riding along the Grand Canal—lined on both sides with stately palazzos and churches—and also a few smaller canals, where you'll see modern-day residents and shopkeepers going about their business. Along the way, you'll be serenaded by an onboard guitarist and vocalist, whose songs will deepen your appreciation of the Floating City.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Important to Know:
- Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 15 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- A hat, sunscreen, and bottled water. Many parts of the itinerary are not shade