Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour Including Botticelli's Masterpieces
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: TFUFF
About the Tour:
Great for history buffs and art enthusiasts, this tour takes in all the art masterpieces of the Uffizi gallery (including works by Raphael, Caravaggio, and Titian). Accompanying you will be an expert, English-speaking guide whose knowledge illuminates the history and significance of these works.
What We Love About This Tour:
- Marveling at the art treasures of the Uffizi gallery, including works by Michelangelo, Giotto, Botticelli, and Leonardo da Vinci
- Skipping entry lines to spend more time on exploration and art appreciation
Tour Itinerary:Originally built in the 16th century to house Florence’s judiciary and administrative offices (or “uffizi,” in Italian), this grand gallery complex on the Piazza della Signoria today houses the city’s most stunning collection of Renaissance artworks. After meeting with your guide, you’ll get to see these art treasures, including paintings by Italian masters like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio, Titian, and Giotto. You’ll also spy works by Rembrandt, Rubens, Goya, El Greco, and dozens of ancient Roman and Greek sculptors.
- All entry fees
- Special Skip-the-Line access
- Headsets that insure you always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 15 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- Please note that flash photography, cell-phone use, and selfie sticks are not permitted inside the Uffizi.
- A small purse or camera bag only (no backpacks or large shoulder bags). Security checks at some sites restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside.