Rome Craft Beer & Appetizer Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PRALGQ
About the Tour:
Discover the famous district Trastevere and enjoy its secrets and atmosphere like Romans do: have a walk, have a chat with your professional local guide, drink high quality craft beer and eat traditional street food! This tour will give you the opportunity to taste four Italian craft beers and three delicious beer-friendly finger food pairings as you learn about Italian food and culture in an intimate group setting.
What We Love About This Tour:
- Sampling locally made craft beers
- Enjoying an evening that feels more like a night out with friends than an organized tour
During this 2,5 hour walking tour you will visit the ancient and extremely picturesque neighborhood of Regola and, once crossed a bridge, the lively medieval Trastevere both set along the Tiber River, one opposite the other. While tasting, your local guide will explain the evolution of the beer culture in Italy during the last decade, where Italian micro-brewing has seen a tremendous growth due to energetic and imaginative young brewers.
- 2,5-hour beer walking tour with a local tour guide
- Taste and learn about quality Italian Craft Beer
- Explore the ancient and medieval neighborhoods of Regola and Trastevere along with their artistic and architectural highlights
- Taste 4 artisanal beers paired with exquisite food and learn about Italian food culture from your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Important to Know:
- Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 15 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- A minimum of two people must book this tour. Price is per person, based on a minimum of two people.
- Please inform us in advance of any special dietary requirements.